Clearesult Consulting Inc.
CLEAResult is a leading provider of energy efficiency programs and services. Through proven strategies tailored to clients’ unique needs and market dynamics, our experienced energy experts help make the wise use of energy a way of life for hundreds of utility and business partners around the globe. Founded in 2003, with over 1,200 employees in more than 40 cities across the U.S. and Canada.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative and clerical office work to support overall program goals and expectations. The Program Coordinator is responsible for the integrity and quality of all field documentation necessary to process completed work. This role works under the direct supervision of a Program Manager and is required to work independently and to have considerable initiative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with and on program team
- Plan, coordinate and follow through on tasks and assignments to complete in a timely manner
- Maintain a smooth working relationship with internal and external staff members
- Support goal attainment for program team by working with internal and external customers, answering questions, and generating reports
- Collect, input, and manage program data accurately and timely within the Pulse System
- Use a tracking system to track and manage initiative’s work across the project or initiatives
- Support business strategies, workflow, timeline commitments, and prioritizing of work
- Coordinate meetings including obtaining content, coordinating set-up meeting notifications
- Receive, review, and prioritize for the Program Manager
- Coordinate application process, including: 1) provide updates to Program Manager, customers, and contractors; and 2) Reach out to customers and contractors to resolve application issues
- Report on status of applications
- Provide assistance to Field Services team, including 1) program updates; and 2) program form changes
- Requires an Associate Degree and no less than 2 years of office administration experience
- Experience in residential energy efficiency or in residential service call center environment
If you are a dynamic, successful communicator, and driven professional, CLEAResult is the Company that will further your experience and career growth.
We offer highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, full Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer