Get new similar jobs by email for
Program Manager - Automotive
Sales and Program Management
Complete managerial responsibility and accountability for new project launches. The PM will interface with all departments involved in the project. This position will coordinate all program deliverables to ensure launches meet time and budget requirements .
· B.S. in Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of APQP principles and practices
· Previous program launch experience
· General understanding of manufacturing process
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Interior trim experience
· Experience with Covisint applications (quotations, timing, capacity management)
· Knowledge of the Norm ISO-TS 16949
· Some experience with OEM Accessory Market a plus
Lead APQP meetings
Update team on program deliverables and address open items.
Initiate or review Engineering Change Notices
Manage all customer driven change notices.
Present piece price and tooling budget to management
Capture all 'post source' design change compensation
Attend all customer program reviews
Support customer meeting and report on program status
· Minimum of three years of experience in the automotive industry.
· Minimum of two years of experience in program management, quality, or engineering discipline.
· Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
· 25% Travel.
· Experience with major Tier 1 supplier portals