Get new similar jobs by email for
ACI Technologies, Inc., a dynamic mid-sized technology company, is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead the development of government programs relating to electronics manufacturing research for the Department of Defense.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists in the development of standard application Program Management Systems for the company including technical planning, scheduling and Earned Value Reporting.
· Provides technical liaison from the engineering team to upper management level and customers.
· Leads the development of multi-million dollar/multi-year government programs relating to electronics manufacturing research and development, sustainment, etc., utilizing technical and cost/schedule performance measures including major subcontracting efforts.
· Prepares and presents engineering schedules and budgets. Monitors all projects to ensure that the schedules and budgets are well defined and achieved.
· Leads the development of project plans, project milestones and budgets and effectively reports the progress of assigned staff and projects to Director.
· Serves as liaison between government officials and customers to insure that customer’s objectives are provided in a timely and well-focused manner with clearly defined return on investment.
· Prepares and presents assigned program issues and technical approaches with resolutions and provides data for input in customer database.
· Collaborates with key staff to support company marketing objectives. Takes technical direction from Technical Director and business direction from Program Director.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Record of proven excellence in technical project, program and team management.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline that supports technical objectives plus 10 years of related experience.
· Comprehensive knowledge of government contract regulations and procedures including DoD contract experience.
· Networking capability to support company marketing objectives in government sector.
· Working knowledge of PC’s and support software and communications skills to maximize usage.