Programmer Analyst II is a skilled specialist who focuses on delivering the project activity requirements for the clients of TZ Insurance Solutions. The scope of activities range from creating CRM screens, loading the client data, creating the required reports and automation of processes, validation and analysis of transactional data, on time submission of completed files to clients. The Programmer Analyst has an obligation to keep users informed of service events and challenges that may likely impact their day to day work activities. This individual will also be required to support infrastructure technology areas and production-systems tasks necessary to run the business smoothly and predictably on a day-to-day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- From time to time, Programmer Analysts are required to do desk-side support for desktop or CRM application related issues. Due to face-to-face interaction with users, exceptional communication skills, desk-side manners, positive demeanor and appearance are key requirements.
- 5+ years experience working in an IT environment.
- 3+ years experience on CRM application and report development.
- 3+ years experience in Database Design and Administration with a solid background in designing and developing large-scale, enterprise database solutions.
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server (2000 and 2005), Strong T-SQL skills, Triggers, DTS and SSIS, Stored procedures, including performance tuning, backup and recovery.
- 3+ years experience developing in VB, VBA, and excel.
- 2+ years experience with creation of reports, templates and automation.
- 2+ years experience supporting a network environment.
- Team oriented with collaborative working style.
- Strong demonstrated skill set in database and software development.
- Strong technical background in multiple technologies: Client-server, web design, telephony and information architecture.
- Solid understanding of enterprise networks, applications, and systems including Firewall, Windows XP Server and Pro, SQL, FTP, PGP Encryption/Decryption, and Telephony voice equipment in a call center environment.
- Experience supporting systems that provide services to multiple customer bases simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of best practices and industry standards regarding deployments, day-to-day operation, upgrades and migrations.
- Experience in developing Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Self-motivator that manages time well and can manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven analytical problem solving skills.
- Experienced working with Vendor Support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience desired.
Please Send Resumes to: RECRUITMENT@TZINSURANCE.com
AND IN SUBJECT LINE NOTE PROGRAMMER TPA