The Successful Candidate:
Key characteristics and experience of our ideal candidate for this role include:
- Well-rounded .Net intermediate-level Programmer with Supply Chain knowledge.
- Possesses a working understanding of business processes within either a distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Strong desire to be exposed to, receive training within, and develop new and diverse technologies.
- Creative and dynamic thinker with the sharp focus of a business analyst.
- Proven track record applying pragmatic analytics and approaches in identifying solutions for enterprise business requirements.
- The drive and passion to contribute within a collaborative team environment.
Candidates for this role must also demonstrate integrity and the ability to communicate clearly (written and orally) at all levels of the organization. The PA must also possess the unique ability to elicit solid user/project requirements, while translating business strategies into valuable programmatic initiatives; practicing consummate professionalism and decorum in their role to build positive internal and external relationships which are reflective of our company’s core values.
In return for your experience and strong work ethic, you will be provided with a great deal of training and resources in order to help shape our next technology lifecycle. Both a hands-on and strategic role, we will look for individuals that:
- Proactively and collaboratively recommend programs and/or user enhancements.
- Utilize their business acumen in developing sound processes throughout the development lifecycle.
- Can perform within an agile, multi-tasked environment; self-allocating time and resources to activities which add value back to the organization.
- Proactively seek to expand/evolve his/her skill-sets to drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Possesses an intermediate-level practice-knowledge and competency of best-of-breed programming languages and databases.
- Work extended hours as needed (project and/or crisis dependent)
- Sit, view, and work at a computer for extended hours throughout the day
Required - Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Technologies/Platforms – Web Services, SOAP, API’s, Visual Studio.Net (2005, 08, 10, 12), MS SQL (2005, 08, 10, 12) & Database Structures & Queries.
- Software Development – Review, analyze, construct, modify, and support business application systems utilizing best-practice and formal SDLC methodologies including; coding, QA, testing & UAT, debugging, deployment and user training/support. Perform and participate in code reviews and refactoring to make valuable enhancements where necessary.
- ERP/OS Architecture – knowledge of enterprise systems/program integration architecture and interdependencies.
- Application Development - code & program documentation, UI design, user-experience enhancement, workflow & process development.
- Project Management – Practice knowledge of Project Management methodologies and approaches to include Project & Application Portfolio Management, request thru approval workflow, and resource utilization.