Seeking a Programmer/Analyst professional with excellent technical and interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad! Successful candidate will need to develop and support a wind range of core business applications, as well as demonstrate the ability to execute several assignments concurrently. NCS is a great place to learn & grow. Come join our team and become an integral part of our success! Visit our web site at www.ncscredit.com for more info.
- Analyze system specifications to determine all required elements are included
- Consult with clients to gather info regarding business requirements
- Define & document business & technical requirements
- Support entire organization including all depts.
- Modify existing & develop new applications to achieve new business opportunities
- Write & maintain documentation describing program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections
- Experience developing database driven applications is preferred
- BS degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Experience with object oriented application development
- Ability to work with clients & co-workers, both independently & team environment
- Articulate communicator - verbal & written
- Multitasking skills to conduct technical support & development project concurrently
- Experience performing programming design & analysis w/ database applications; using multiple data storage & data retrieval techniques
- Available to work at our corporate headquarters in Highland Hts., M-F 8:30-5:00
- Authorized to work in this country for any employer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience/education
- Health, life, dental, LTD, STD, Section 125 Plan, 401k with employer contribution
- Paid holiday, sick, vacation time
- Pleasant, clean, updated, professional work environment including free coffee!
- Teambuilding includes: Casual Fridays, Holiday Party, Summer Barbeque, Cornhole Tournament
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME W/ SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org