The Project Coordinator, as part of a dedicated client-focused team, contributes significantly to client satisfaction through competent coordination, professional communication, and efficient administrative skills.
• Assume overall project coordination responsibility for editorial projects developed by the editorial team including project kick-off, status meetings, trafficking, submissions, and client/author follow-up
• Initiate and assign project tasks
• Work closely with team members to ensure processes are met
• Track the progress of projects throughout the development phases to ensure timely delivery
• Ensure client satisfaction through effective communications
• Effectively build successful relationships with clients and authors and provide assistance as needed
• Coordinate shipping and travel arrangements
• Database management: Monitor and update project status; Maintain project filing; review and update meeting and journal information
• Coordinate preparations for publication committee meetings as well as other client and internal meetings
Bachelors degree or equivalent education/experience.
Experience: 2 to 3 years' experience providing project coordinator or solution-based support in a fast-paced professional office setting; agency experience preferred. Excellent client service and focus. Exceptional verbal/written communications. Strong ability to prioritize, coordinate, and organize work, meet changing deadlines, multitask, and successfully function within a team setting. Must have excellent problem-solving skills. Must be detail oriented. Ability to anticipate and make sound judgment in preparation for team needs and changes.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) databases, and the Internet