Provide front line evaluation and recommendations regarding individual and global systems issues, as well as coordinate the involvement of other areas in problem resolution as necessary
- Coordinate the installation, relocation and maintenance activities for systems, software and hardware upgrades
- Represent the organization on initiatives focusing on process excellence and service experience within TRS and across the broader Retirement organization.
- Support and participate in the development of cost benefit analysis for strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Participation and support for activities related to client on-boarding activities, including Request for Proposal preparation.
- In partnership with other business areas and technology, support efforts to develop and implement treatment strategies for the participant website and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Provide project management support for internal activities, including but not limited to attending weekly meetings, managing milestones, and providing updates to the broader organization.
- Strong understanding of Prudential Institutional Retirement systems (Omni, STARS, CFE), products and services required
- Experience working in the Participant Service Center is strongly preferred
- Strong team building and the ability to gain consensus across the organization
- Strong technical, analytical and research skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced environment
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.