Get new similar jobs by email for
Project Manager/Estimator (Com...
Project Manager/Estimator (Commercial Construction)
Sierra Pacific Constructors is a Commercial General Contractor serving the greater Los Angeles for the past 32 years.
• Professional work environment
• Growth opportunities
• Team Approach
• Excellent salary, medical, vacation, 401k plan
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Overview of Duties:
• Provide overall management direction of multiple projects
• Preparation of project schedules
• Prepare sub contracts, RFI’s, change orders
• Attend weekly jobsite meetings
• Attend pre-bid/site review meetings
• Assemble subcontractor/vendor bid solicitation packages
• Prepare & input quantity takeoffs
• Identify & submit pre-bid RFI’s
• Qualify subcontractor/vendor bid responses
• Prepare bid submittal package to client
• 5+ years as a Project Manager with commercial tenant improvement experience in the Los Angeles are required
• Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Work well under deadline pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• This is not a position that offers training-experienced/seasoned applicants only need apply
The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a “Team Environment”, be cooperative and respectful.
Local candidates only, we do not offer relocation packages, training expenses or per diem.