Get new similar jobs by email for
Project Manager II (clinical s...
Streffco Consultants, Inc.
Title: Project Manager II
Job ID: 23584
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (W-2 all inclusive rate)
This position will work with a cross functional team in supporting quality oversight projects for clinical systems. The individual within this role will provide project management and operational oversight to ensure that the project is addressing departmental and organizational goals. The individual will also be responsible to ensure projects adhere to industry regulations / best practices as well as company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Lead quality oversight projects for clinical systems
• Design and oversee the development of quality control documents
• Document possible risk and implement mitigation plans
• Manage project related timelines and associated activities
• Identify and track project-related issues to resolution
• Provide a supportive framework for continuous process and quality improvements
3 or more years of experience in systems compliance and/or auditing, clinical operations, clinical development or clinical quality assurance
Preferred experience implementing clinical systems, such as CTMS, EDC, IVRS, ePRO or other related technology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
Excellent time management and organization skills required
Must have sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making abilities
Must be able to work well in a team-based environment with minimal supervision
Basic Educational Requirement
Bachelor’s Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
Please respond by submitting your resume in a Word Document.
(Please include the job title and id# in the subject line)