Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service & Project Coo...
Customer Service & Project Coordination
Critical Mix, Inc. – Perrysburg, OH
Critical Mix - Perrysburg, OH
Critical Mix is looking for energetic, outgoing college graduates with an open mind about their future.
Are you a recent college graduate who is wondering why you’re still working at a job instead of starting your career? Do you have a Bachelor of Arts degree in a subject such as English, Psychology or Humanities, but don’t know what to do next? Did you think your excellent grades would give you a leg up somewhere? Are you a great communicator, energetic, ambitious and anxious to show what you can contribute? Have you always dreamed of working in technology, with a promising future, but don’t know where to start? Then this exciting opportunity at Critical Mix may be just what you’ve been waiting for!
We are looking for a project manager to work in our Perrysburg, OH office, but don’t let the title scare you! We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the technical aspects of the position. You will be working directly with clients and should be someone who has passion for delivering great service, strong organizational skills and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Job Description: The role of the project manager is to plan, execute, and deliver online market research projects according to schedule and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of other team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The project manager is responsible for the project’s overall success and oversees quality control throughout the life cycle.
This is an entry-level position.
• Excellent communication skills, both written (email) and verbal (phone).
• High-energy, passionate individual in everything you do.
• Ambitious and anxious to succeed.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem- solving capabilities.
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Persuasive, encouraging, positive and motivating.
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast pace environment.
About Critical Mix: You will be part of a young, fast growing business that services the market research industry. We will provide training and personnel development. Benefits are provided, as well as paid time-off. We deliver international projects for our clients. You will be asked to travel from time-to-time for client meetings. There is great opportunity to grow with Critical Mix, an industry leader.
The staff at Critical Mix have a passion for perfection, making things simple and delivering quality results. Critical Mix's clients benefit from a superior service experience – projects completed on time, within budget, ensuring data quality, with a focus on excellence. Stated simply – Critical Mix makes data collection easy.
• Bachelor's degree
• Strategic and analytical mindset
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Experience in Market Research industry a plus
Compensation Base salary based on qualifications/experience
Profit Sharing program
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Please put in subject line: Your name, Project Manager, OH
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Critical Mix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.