J. Knipper and Company’s continued growth as the Pharmaceutical industry’s leading sample services provider, creates long term career opportunities for high performing individuals with a strong desire to learn, succeed, and advance. One of those opportunities is now available in our premier Project Management Office.
With over 25 years of continued growth as one of the largest employers in our sector, J. Knipper and Company needs idea driven people with a passion for excellence. Our employees are our greatest assets and we have created an environment in our Lakewood and Somerset NJ facilities for our employees to learn, contribute, and thrive. Join the Knipper team and be part of the healthcare industry’s leading solutions provider.
The Project Manager will manage multiple key projects with significant scope and complexity, and introduce project management concepts and techniques at J. Knipper & Co. Typical projects will be medium to large sized systems of moderate complexity. This individual works closely with internal clients and subject matter experts to develop and execute the project plans.
- Manages technology development and integration in support of pharmaceutical sampling and fulfillment applications and services.
- Serves as liaison between multiple stakeholders, internal to include, Sales/Account Executives, IT, Quality Assurance, Operations, Client Services and external parties such as carriers and third party data services providers.
- On certain complex projects, may have direct client contact to establish requirements and performance indicators and provide status.
- Builds effective business relationships: Interfaces with clients and various outside vendors.
- Continually maintains internal client focus and communication. Ensures internal clients deliverables are met in a timely manner with high quality.
- Oversees multiple projects ranging in durations from one week to one year.
- Prioritizes cross project tasks and production issues as needed and determined by internal business leaders.
- Produces status reports both for internal use and for external clients.
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four year college or university with a concentration in Information Technology
- Master's Degree a plus
- 5-7 years proven IT project management experience
- 3-5 years experience working in or for a PMO
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate status, risk and opportunities in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong organizational skills. Support of multiplex, parallel projects requiring detailed task coordination and tracking.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Software Development Life Cyle (SDLC) management, including planning, execution, risk management and closure.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on project management tools and techniques.
- Create and/or update project management records such as project plans, meeting notes, lessons learned, risk analysis, project metric reporting, etc.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients.
- Analyze, critique and improve projects technical documents (e.g. test plans, specifications, database schemas, use cases, etc.) as required.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- PMI certified PMP highly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Office, including Visio.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or direct mail industry business knowledge a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, vision, LTD, AD&D, FSA and 401(k) Savings Plan.
Send resume with salary requirements to: J. Knipper and Company, One Healthcare Way, Lakewood, NJ08701, Attn: HR You can also email your resume with salary requirements to HR@Knipper.com or fax to (732)370-3747.