Get new similar jobs by email for
Construction Project Managers
Due to growth, we are seeking individuals to serve as project managers for high profile health care clients in the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area. Primary responsibilities include:
• Project planning and management of projects through all phases (pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration)
• Project plan development
• Project phasing development
• Request for proposal coordination and management
• Project budget and schedule preparation and management
• Coordination of project document storage
• Drawing reviews and coordination of review sessions with client’s in-house staff
• RFI and submittal management
• Project meeting coordination
• Constant and consistent communication with the project team
• Contract approval and change order management
• Coordinate project activation activities
• Identify and resolve project claims and warranty issues
These are permanent positions that offer an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a project team and expand personal and career goals. We are an established, professional project management firm and recognize our employees’ hard work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes free parking at our client sites, medical/prescription/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates will have a thorough knowledge of all trades, field management experience, and excellent communication skills. Experience in an institutional setting or in the healthcare arena preferred.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements and reference Project Manager in your email subject line.