Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Deliver customer service via telephone and in person. Perform administrative duties.
* Minimum 2 years' office experience mandatory.
* Experience meeting tight deadlines, and organizing and prioritizing work load required.
* Microsoft Office and ability to learn new programs quickly required.
* Communicate effectively with property owners, tenants, and vendors
* Experience delivering superior telephone and customer service skills required.
* Superior problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
* Contribute to team effort.
* Experience working in the housing or property management industries preferred. Knowledge of real estate, Section 8, account management, bookkeeping, rental properties, or property maintenance a plus.
* Able to sit at a desk and work on a telephone and computer for long periods of time required.
* Upbeat, personable, and professional personality that will be conveyed over the telephone to the customer is required.
Attention to Detail, Organization, Thoroughness, Data Entry Skills, Analyzing Information, Administrative Writing Skills, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication