Project Management Opportunities at UnitedHealth Group. Get your motor running. This is the opportunity that will bring all your study, all your training, your certifications and your energy to a new level. We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. And we also share a near obsessive desire to outperform and outdo our own achievements across our entire global business landscape. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. Along with ground-breaking challenge and resources of a Fortune 17 workplace, we offer something special. It's the opportunity to do
your life's best work.℠
Provider Implementations Senior Business Analyst
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Provider implementations senior business analyst with experience supporting the provider onboarding process. Positions in this function include those responsible for management and administration of multiple functions, or management of general business operations. May manage the P&L of a business or part of a business unit. Manage daily operations of multiple levels of staff and multiple functions/departments across one or more business units. May include day to day site operations, management leadership internal and external to organization, accountable for financial and non-financial results (budgets and actuals). Project management and implementation, staff management.
- Relationship owner to direct and manage operational implementation for providers.
- Supports united provider account management team from acquisition through implementation.
- Manage providers/provider staff to support the provider onboarding process, ensure appropriate provider inventory, and claims/payment issues or inquiries.
- Define provider reporting needs.
- Maintains service lists, CPT codes, and average prices.
- Create provider training curriculum and materials.
- Conduct provider training.
- Manages and is accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors.
- Impact of work is most often at the local level.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Candidates must be innovative thinkers that is able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Communicate effectively, and is a team player.
- Healthcare Industry experience required.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.