Organizational Development Specialist / Industrial Organizational Psychology
Full-time temp position for Organizational Development Specialist (OD) in Manhattan, at various hospital locations in Psych / Mental Health department
- Day shift 8a-4p, Monday through Friday
- Fiscal Quarter assignment with chance for returning
- Starting soon! Apply now to get your file submitted timely…
- Only 2 positions open for Organizational Specialist – don’t miss it!
Working for White Glove, you get top salary, daily pay (direct deposit – at participating facilities), health benefits, paid time off, pre-taxed metro cards and more!
[Related keywords: od, organizational development specialist, psych, mental health, clerical, administrative, industrial organizational psychology]
Requirements for Organizational Development Specialist include:
- Min of Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree preferred – in the field of Industrial Organizational Psychology or a related field
- One year of professional experience in a related field
- Excellent skills in the areas of SPSS and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to “hit the ground running”