Candidates must be eligible or already have authorization to work in the US
Please read full description. This req is for an Automation Engineer with Ruby and Cucumber experience.
- The test analyst role is responsible for: planning and conducting a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements.
- Associates are expected to perform test planning, test design and test execution and responsibility of test automation. With full competency, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system log difficulties as necessary.
- Guides and advises less-experienced analysts . Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Use of VB Scripting for automated test scripts. Support Automation and Performance testing efforts within an Agile/Iterative development environment.
HP QTP 10
Testing experience and solid knowledge of test techniques
Programming exp with full-featured OO scripting language such as Ruby
Excel-conditional formulas, filtering, macro development
Email resume to email@example.com