Get new similar jobs by email for
QA Test Engineer
Best Lockers, the industry leader in electronic concession lockers for the amusement and ski industries, is looking for a Full-Time QA Software Test Engineer to join the Development Team located in Columbia, Maryland. Best Lockers offers a comprehensive package to include Salary, Bonus Opportunities, and Insurance.
The QA Test Engineer will work with our Sr. QA Engineer on software testing for our proprietary GoPod Locker system. The primary role of the QA Test Engineer is to manage the test process through the execution of test scenarios and to evaluate and test software applications to verify their operation as per requirements, specifications, and standards.
· Write and execute Structured Query Language statements for data validation and data manipulation. DDL, DML
· Execute, update, and maintain test cases, test scenarios, and test plans
· Participate in design specification reviews
· Perform integration, functional, regression, user interface, and performance testing
· Identify, analyze, and document defects or requirements short falls
· Review and contribute to software documentation
· Contribute to the Agile Scrum development meetings
Experience and Skills:
· Experience in MS SQL Server and SQLite preferred
· Manual testing of software and hardware in well defined software development life cycle environment
· Experience with defect tracking tools, preferably JIRA
· Knowledge of QA processes, approaches, methodologies, and software development life cycle
· Experience in Agile development preferred
· Ability to execute and develop test cases
· Ability to create Requirements Tractability Matrix (RTM)
This person will report directly to the Sr. QA Engineer.