Candidates must be authorized or eligible to work in the United States.
Project Test lead, responsible for all testing activities for project. Coordination of end to end testing, status reporting, defect reporting.
- The test analyst lead role is responsible for: planning and conducting a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements. Associates are expected to perform test planning, test design and test execution.
- May have the additional responsibility of test automation.
- Top level expert in one or more highly specialized aspects of IT Analysis. Acts independently or with limited direction.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies the most complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system log difficulties as necessary. Guides and advises less-experienced analysts .
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Manual & Automation
Email resume to email@example.com