Get new similar jobs by email for
Quality Assurance Specialist (...
Retail Business Development
Retail Business Development (RBD) is expanding our business portfolio once again and offering a fantastic opportunity for a Bilingual Quality Assurance/Loss Prevention Specialist to join our winning team!
Who Are We?
Founded in 2003, Retail Business Development is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida. We have operations nationwide and more than 1,200 employees. Our success over the years has allowed us to work with some of the coolest brands in the business -- names you know and trust and companies you would be proud to work with. They count on our sales representatives to sell their products and services in stores nationwide. We are all about boosting our clients' retail sales and results, and that starts with hiring the best.
Why Choose RBD?
From sales floors across the country to the halls of our corporate office, members of the RBD team truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only creative and thriving, but filled with individuals who hold themselves to a higher standard. We believe every individual employee is responsible for the success of our clients and our company and it shows in how we reward and acknowledge our team members. Think you've got what it takes?
As the Quality Assurance Specialist for RBD you will support the QA Manager and be part of a select team focused on a variety of administrative, analytical, and technical methods and techniques to insure the quality and reliability of our products and services.
• The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for conducting weekly store visits, audits, surveys and secret shops within their assigned market and provide findings through reporting.
• The Quality Assurance Specialist develops and maintains relationships with 3rd party retail general managers and store owners and act as a liaison between the field and the retailers.
• Specialists complete real time responses during field visits and provide pictures and feedback.
• Promote Continuous-Improvement process: Work with various groups (operations, training department, etc.)
• The Quality Assurance Specialist must possess computer literacy and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 2-year Degree preferred.
• Bilingual Speaker (Spanish, Hindu, Arabic, etc...)
• Retail sales and/or retail management preferred
• 1 year merchandising experience required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Possess a professional demeanor at all times.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
• Strong understanding of and experience with Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
• Ability to identify, process, and solve problems.
• Travel requirement up to 70%
• Bilingual a plus
• Loss Prevention a plus