Position: Quality Control Manager
· Create, direct and control adherence to quality standards in meeting customer requirements and expectations
· Communicate with customers, suppliers and team members to provide feedbacks and resolving issues in a timely manner
· Work with engineers for the process controls and documentations
· Lead the team to ensure product quality and reliability with effort to drive for continuous improvement
· Communicate with key OEM customers for quality performance reviews
· To review, update and monitor existing procedures as well as creating and implementing new procedures to ensure and meet the quality assurance objective
· Solid quality management experience in the computer manufacturing industry
· Experience in dealing with manufacturers on Failure Analysis reporting
· Knowledge of data capture through Oracle.
· Able to present to customers (i.e. production and field yield data)
· Familiar with 8D reporting
· Must be knowledgeable in ISO, QS, TS and APQP standard and practices
· 5+ years, BS/MS degree in Industrial engineering
· The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
· Founded in 1979, AMAX (www.amax.com) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
· AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
· Work Culture: http://www.amax.com/about/culture.asp