Quality Management System Team Member that will support the on-going development and compliance to industry standards for the program, by supporting and performing internal assessments, and manage or support process or business improvement projects. This position requires the individual to work cross-functionally throughout the company to support efforts of the Quality Management System. This includes activities associated with maintaining proper certification and registrations, developing and improving business systems and processes, maintaining business documents, audit planning, execution, reporting, and follow-ups. Will support the execution of tasks aimed at improving the QMS; monitor and advise on the performance of the QMS by producing data and reports on performance.
- Ability to support the implementation, improvement, and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Participate cross-functionally to plan and formulate a comprehensive quality and business processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, reports, and the basic understanding of how to manage a document control program
- Ability to plan an internal business assessment, perform it, generate the report, and address any opportunities for improvement.
- Participate, develop, and deliver quality related training, as needed.
- Ability to adapt to change and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, under minimum supervision, as a team member, and possess the desire to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and able to deliver clear, concise information to a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel internationally and interface with a variety of cultures; availability to travel at 15%
- Desire previous experience supporting a Quality Management System EX: ISO9001, TL9000, AS9100, ISO13485...
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; business or technical degree or industry certifications preferred or equivalent
- 2 + years of related experience preferred with regard to the skills listed above
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Access, Visio, and Excel
- Six Sigma Experience desired
- Ability to function in a team environment and work independently
- Be a strong ‘self-starter’ that requires minimal supervision and possesses excellent organizational skills
Please apply directly at: