Get new similar jobs by email for
Job Title: Corporate Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director, Human Resources
Are you a savvy Corporate Recruiter with experience vetting technical talent? Do you have recruiting roots in the hi-tech industry that include software development, engineering and implementation?
As our Corporate Recruiter you will be responsible for all recruitment and related administrative activities. We need your high energy, excellent communication skills and powerful research abilities to source talent for open positions according to industry “best practices”. Your drive and sense of urgency will ensure qualified candidates are identified, contacted, interviewed and selected in a timely manner. Your ability to establish trustworthy relationships will allow you to partner with internal hiring managers in a consultative manner to meet our hiring goals. Impeccable follow-up skills are a must as you return phone calls or emails and update candidates and co-workers throughout the recruitment process.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter who can jump in and take the Lead—are you the one?
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
· Identify qualified candidates to fill open positions.
· Conduct pre-screening interviews to ensure candidates’ knowledge, skills and abilities match position requirements and candidates’ wants/needs match ATLAS’ environment.
· Conduct and coordinate all recruiting activities including, but not limited to sourcing, advertising, networking, reporting and pre-employment testing.
· Coordinate interview schedules of candidates.
· Follow-up with managers and others involved in the interview process to ensure interview evaluations have been completed and next steps identified in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
· Notify candidates who have interviewed for a position of their application status (position filled, continuing to search for candidates whose skills more closely match our requirements, etc.)
· Work with HR Director, hiring manager and appropriate senior executives to
determine terms of employment offers, prepare offer letters and make offers to
· Participate in job fairs and other recruitment activities.
· Work with management personnel to determine resource needs, position
requirements and write job descriptions.
· Maintain applicant tracking system.
· Manage job postings on job boards, company website and in print.
· Research and recommend new sources for qualified candidates.
· Participant in planning and developing recruiting strategies to align the
recruiting efforts with company goals and objectives.
· Conduct background screenings and reference checks.
· Prepare management reports and updates.
· Perform HR Generalist and other administrative duties as required.
· Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Professional demeanor, ability to work well with the public, and all levels of management and staff.
· Ability to effectively screen applicants for core competencies and experience.
· Must be well-organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Thorough knowledge of state and federal labor laws and guidelines, including EEO and ADA.
Education and / or Experience
· 2 plus years’ high-volume recruiting sales and technology professionals, preferably in the software applications or healthcare field.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively source and screen applicants for technology related positions.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
· Proficient in use of MS Office products including Word, Excel and
· Ability to quickly learn other software tools as required.
The applicant should possess exceptional English written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
The applicant should be able to analyze and interpret data relating to various projects and resolve issues and problems that arise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work will be conducted in a standard office environment. Temperatures are regulated by facilities management and are not within the control of the individual. Most work is conducted in an open-cubicle area with associated distractions. Business professional attire is required when interacting with clients/potential clients/vendors, etc.
At Atlas Medical, people matter. That’s why we deliver creative solutions that enable healthcare institutions to be more effective at providing quality patient care. Our customers, some of the most recognized names in healthcare, trust us to solve their tough business problems so that they can focus on the job at hand – better patient care and saving lives. It’s a serious business but we like to have some fun while doing it. We are a diverse group of really smart people - energetic and passionate about what we do. We care for one another and embrace a culture of open communication. We believe in work-life balance, have a strong sense of our values, and we don’t tolerate corporate politics and pretense. We encourage innovative ideas, and empower each ATLAS team member to contribute, so we can provide stellar solutions and services to our customers. As a team, we plan for the future in the goals we set, and enjoy kicking off each quarter with amusing themes that highlight our goals. Another rewarding part … we celebrate our successes. And, we love what we do.
Atlas Development Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply and be considered for this position, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements to:
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT SALARY HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NO PHONE CALLS/RECRUITER CALLS PLEASE.