Get new similar jobs by email for
We’re a leading B2B provider of business process and information technology offering comprehensive services to our clients. These clients are all Fortune 500 so you know you’ll get the hands on expertise future employers will look for! We specialize in sales and services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered right here in the city of Angels, VXI employs 12,000 people world-wide.
We’re a Values driven organization, they are:
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Responsible for talent acquisition. This position has a direct and immediate impact on the overall efficiency and profitability of the company. Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest talent for our growing company. Recruiters are responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions.
· Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process, offer negotiation, and new hire on-boarding.
· Partner with hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
· Accurately track and report recruitment activity data to support staffing needs.
· Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
· Create ane implement strategies to attract passive job seekers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities