Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Recruiter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates for corporate positions at all levels.
- Utilize various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates.
- Confer with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs.
- Develop and maintain a network of quality contacts and referrals.
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing / feedback with recruiting team.
- Participate in college recruiting, job fairs and other recruiting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 to 3 years sourcing and recruiting experience.
- Ability to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media and web crawlers.
- Proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national level for a variety of positions at multiple locations.
- Extensive knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!