Get new similar jobs by email for
Regional Director - LNHA
Senior Living Works
REGIONAL DIRECTOR of OPERATIONS
Seeking a Regional Director of Operations for our locations located in Michigan and Indiana. We offer a competitive benefits, compensation, and performance bonus package and relocation assistance.
The Regional Director of Operations (RDO) will accomplish the company's goals and objectives by managing aa team of directions, holding them accountable for census growth, resident care, state and federal surveys, positive employee relations, a defined return on investment, an effective business plan, and implementation of corporate programs and philosophy.
- organized and able to manage daily operations of multiple care sites.
- strong in planning
- able to anticipate future business trends and plan accordingly.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator or eligible for licensing by the state in which the health centers are located.
* Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible management and staff development experience in long-term care.
* At least 2 years experience as a regional operator in a skilled nursing company.
* Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers, and other facility staff.
* Possess special interest in working with long-term care residents and the elderly.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.