Regional Operations Development Manager
AutoNation - America's largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named "America's Most Admired" automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team. AutoNation offers unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits. Top performers deserve top pay-If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
The Regional Operations Development Manager partners with Market and Store leadership to help drive improved Variable Operations results such as Market Share, Gross Profit, Used Vehicle Sales and Sales CSI through training, in-store management development and process execution. The Regional Operations Development Manager ensure that General Managers and Sales Managers know how to implement, coach and train AutoNation Sales Processes. The position includes workshop facilitation, train-the-trainer, working one-on-one developing management team members and partnering with the HR and Market teams to schedule required and requested training based on Market needs.
- Facilitate AN Showroom and Sales Desk process workshops and train GMs and Sales Managers how to implement, coach and train those processes to their sales teams
- Train GMs and Sales Managers how to effectively facilitate the sales associate training both in workshop setting and ongoing in-store short training sessions
- Conduct in-store development visits to work one-on-one with GMs and Sales Managers to help them drive business results through improved process execution working with them to develop effective action plans for improvement
- Work one-one-one with GMs and Sales Managers to help them become better leaders, managers, and coaches of their teams
- Partner with the MP, other Market team members and store management to drive positive results in lowering turnover, improving associate productivity, increasing CSI, Market Share, PVRs and Sales
- Keep Market President updated on store best practices, opportunities for improvement and concerns
- Assist in major Market or Region sales events such as offsite tent sales as directed
- Provide feedback to the AN HQ Variable Operations team
- Required to live in one of the cities where we have stores within the assigned Market
- Extensive travel (75% +).
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- 3 years automotive retail experience
- Automotive sales management experience required, 2 years strongly preferred.
- Proven organizational, communication and presentation skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Valid state driver's license
- 2 years automotive retail training experience strongly preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish and English preferred but not required.