Springville, IN 47462
Full Time, Employee
5+ to 7 Years
Transport and Storage - Materials
Operations/Plant Management;General/Other: Production/Operations;Production/Operations Planning
- Job Category:
- Reference Code:
Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2013 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of EUR 16.655 bn (USD 23.1 bn), making it the largest gases and engineering company in the world with approximately 63,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer.
We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Regional Reliability Manager
Linde is currently seeking a Regional Reliability Manager to join the team in Springville, Indiana.
· Ensure adherence to safe working practices and site safety rules for all plant maintenance work.
· Ensure consistent application of tools, processes, standards, policies and procedures across the region.
· Proactively review plant condition based data and equipment reports to ensure reliable operation.
· Perform site reliability reviews and equipment assessments; monitor action plans to reduce and eliminate identified risks.
· Ensure proper planning and execution of maintenance projects and turnarounds including scope determination and budget development.
· Support the area managers in attracting, hiring, and providing professional development for plant technicians.
· Coordinate with the Supply Chain Excellence Teams to provide timely information, feedback and data regarding planned turnaround activities.
· Provide input into the annual budgeting process for minor capex and maintenance expense planning requirements.
· Participate and contribute with the Supply Support reliability platform for sharing of best practice and implementation of global maintenance models, programs and projects.
· Ensure that agreed maintenance strategies are implemented at sites.
· Ensure that all key sites have active contingency plans with identified reliability risks mitigated per plan.
· Work with area managers and Procurement to identify regional vendor needs, and to ensure that all maintenance and supply agreements are managed to ensure maximum benefit to the region.
· Work with the reliability and performance systems platforms to analyze reliability data in order to set best operating targets and to drive improvement in the areas of greatest impact.
· Oversee the rectification of failed equipment including MOC, plant/equipment outage decision making and root cause analysis.
· Manage and audit local compliance with the global EAM (CMMS) system, including underlying processes, maintenance procedures, and spare parts inventory management
· Own and approve local plant pms and job plans.
· Provide experienced based technical advice to the area operations as required.
· Represent the regions reliability interests in the proposal and project commercialization process, including scope and spares input and new plant acceptance.
· Bachelor Degree preferably in mechanical/electrical engineering.
· Minimum five to seven years’ experience in a supervisory role with three or more years involving plant maintenance processes.
· Strong computer system aptitude and ability to use data to drive decisions.
· Knowledge and experience with EAM systems.
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or green belt a plus.
· Functional skills: Technical expertise and experience with industrial gas plant equipment (compressors, motors, instrument/electrical equipment etc).
· Managerial skills: People management experience managing personnel responsible for reliability and maintenance of air separation industry plants and demonstrated ability to encourage personnel to provide superior performance in a team environment. Management-through-influence to achieve results in a lean environment.
· Interpersonal skills: Possesses strong communications skills at all levels. Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!