Are you a successful Sales Manager with experience driving Retail Sales Teams?
Join a cutting-edge, leading provider of retail management services as we expand in to the Greater Indianapolis area on behalf of our client Sprint, one of the world’s largest providers of prepaid wireless services! If you are a proven sales leader with wireless management experience, and have demonstrated success growing and managing multiple retail locations, apply TODAY to get started!
The Regional Sales Manager is an aggressive and driven sales leader, responsible for driving Boost and Virgin Mobile sales and activation's across all retail locations in the assigned region. The Sales Manager will help build and maintain a high performing sales team through ongoing recruiting, effective hiring, training, developing and inspection of the activities of their store locations and personnel. The Sales Manager must motivate their sales teams, both remotely and side-by-side, to exceed all sales goals, maintain excellent communications across all levels of the company and our partners, and manage the operational issues associated with the business.
- Lead a team of independent wireless sales representatives positioned within multiple retail locations throughout the region.
- Drive weekend performance (Fri-Sun) by increasing sales volume and improving the quality of the sales force that operates inside of our retail locations.
- Provides leadership by instilling passion and direction through coaching and development of a cohesive team.
- Recruits, hires, and trains talent. Understands the developmental needs of their sales force and implements ongoing plans for improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes sales reports, payroll reports, store schedules, activity planners, etc
Key Skills and Behaviors
- Exceptional management skills -- Must have a proven track record of driving successful business results at multiple retail locations and through sales activities that take place outside of the stores.
- Ability to seek opportunities to develop individuals and to keep the team focused on achievement.
- Results oriented with strong business and sales acumen - Must enjoy working in a high performance culture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills -- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision and to make the appropriate decisions in order to attain business objectives.
- Prepaid Wireless or CE experience a Big Plus!!!
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving sales through managing multi-unit retail and/or managing a B2B/B2C sales force.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Flexibility to work days, weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Bi Lingual a plus
- Heavy Travel required throughout the region
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly Bonus on Achievement
- Contests and Recognition Programs
- Car and Cell Phone Allowances
Join our team of excellence today!