Get new similar jobs by email for
Regional Vice President-Busine...
Company: CARCO was founded in 1977 and is a nationally recognized HR technology and information services company that provides investigative, fraud detection, and risk mitigation services to large corporations and business entities. Recognized as a national leader in quality of service, timely reporting, cost-effectiveness, state-of-the-art technology programs, and legal expertise in employee screening, CARCO serves many of the country’s leading Fortune 500 corporations.
The foundation of our business model is providing comprehensive background investigations of potential and current employees, vendors, customers, and business partners, as well as drug testing and fingerprinting services through alliance partners. Our investigation services include domestic and international due diligence and general and financial investigations. CARCO’s Onboarding Solution offers advanced direct data entry and tracking capabilities from electronic entry of forms, through completion of the background investigations, drug screening and beyond. Over 80% of background cases are currently submitted to CARCO electronically via Internet entry or system-to-system interface.
Description: The Regional Vice President, Business Development must be a team player and be willing to support the culture of the company. This position must work in a cooperative and supportive manner with the implementation, client services and IT teams, along with the following:
· Conduct extensive cold calling to build a substantial pipeline that supports an average of 3-5 in person appointments per week within assigned geographical territory
· Ascertain NEW client relationships exclusively
· Present, negotiate and follow all new sales through contract execution and implementation – partnering with CARCO resources to support and ensure closure and acceptable implementation expectations
· Maintain accurate records and client contact information within Salesforce.com, to ensure senior management has accessibility to pipeline/forecasting data
· Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous prospect interactions
Reporting Structure: This position reports directly into the Senior Vice President, Business Development - US.
Career Path: Upon successful performance in this position (as measured within the annual performance management process), there may be the possibility to hire, train and manage additional salespeople within your territory, to maximize growth and responsibility.
· BA/BS degree
· 10+ years of outside B2B sales experience
· Proven over-target attainment against established quotas in prior positions
· Experienced with sales cycles longer than 6 months in length
· Strong ability to build and leverage internal partnerships
· Consultative solution selling experience
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong motivational and presentation skills
The territories for this position include CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT, ID, AK, HI.
This is an active SALES position and does not currently include managing staff.