Registered Nurse -ICU- South- $10,000 -FT- Nights- Experience
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice.
- Considerable knowledge and skills in the application of the techniques and practices of the nursing profession.
- Considerable knowledge of medical procedures and equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions in detail and to maintain nursing records and charts.
- Ability to establish and maintain confidence and cooperation of patients.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, patients families and physicians
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia
Current BLS, ACLS
About Atlanta Medical Center
Atlanta Medical Center has been rising up to meet the healthcare needs of the Atlanta community and delivering exceptional patient care since 1901.
These three pillars of service have guided us for more than 100 years and continue to guide us today.
At Atlanta Medical Center, we pride ourselves on a well-earned reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate care. And we meet that standard through innovative services, advanced procedures and partnerships with the best specialists. Learn More
Atlanta Medical Center
- Job Type:
Full Time, Employee
- Career Level:
- Job Category:
- Job Reference Code: