Get new similar jobs by email for
U.S. Renal Care
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse for our dialysis clinic in Lubbock, TX. The Registered Nurse provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
• Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
• Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as required by policy and procedure.
• Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.