Get new similar jobs by email for
Registered Nurse - $1000 sign ...
Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation Center is a Neuro-behavioral Residential Treatment Facility serving youth and adults with cognitive, psychiatric, and behavioral challenges. Lakeview is currently seeking a full time Registered Nurses to assist with nursing management and medication administration for these residents. Sign on bonus offered! Schedule will be evenings and every other weekend.
To provide direct program participant care and medical management for program participant of all ages, TBI rehabilitation and intensive medical management services. To participate in the development of the interdisciplinary treatment plans or plans of care. To assess the persons served regarding presenting problems, and integrate assessed areas in individual plans of care and update and evaluate the plans as necessary.
1. To provide assessment and medical management of persons served
2. To provide leadership, direction, and supervision to LPN’s.
3. To provide program participant care routinely and document accordingly in condition reports as indicated
4. To provide and assist with milieu management.
5. To document nursing care and treatment progression using interventions and goals of the program participant’s care plan.
6. To plan, implement, and evaluate the nursing care of each program participant under supervision of a Registered Nurse.
7. To provide and account for special treatment procedures.
8. To actively participate in treatment team decisions, collecting data, verbalizing program participant needs, assist in designing and implementing programs, and documenting program participant responses.
9. Adheres to work practices consistent with Lakeview’s mission, Board of Nursing Practice Act, Administrative, Clinical, and Human Resources policies and procedures.
10. To provide and document program participant/family education.
11. To follow all state and federal regulations governing a CBRF/RCC.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Skill, Knowledge and Abilities: Working knowledge of program participant’s care in both medical and rehabilitation program participants. Ability to accurately administer medication and monitor side effects. Knowledge of milieu management. Ability to delegate responsibility to other staff and monitor their performance. Ability to safely implement special treatment procedures as appropriate. Skill in developing therapeutic relationships with program participants and their families. Skill in preparing and maintaining appropriate medical record documentation. Skill in completion of care plan.
2. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
3. Licensure: CurrentNew HampshireState or Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse
4. Experience: One year of experience with sub-acute or traumatic brain injury care for all age groups with preferred experience/training CBRF/RCC federal and state regulations.
5. Physical Requirements:
a. Must be able to climb stairs.
b. Must be able to pick things up off the floor.
c. Must be able to spend approximately 50% of the time sitting, 50% of the time standing and/or walking on campus.
d. Must possess ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
e. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
f. Physical and psychological health necessary to perform all essential job functions.
6. Exposure Categories: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues.
7. Other potential hazard (s): Verbally and physically aggressive program participants. May encounter chemical agents as listed in the MSDS.