Get new similar jobs by email for
Medical Surgical - Telemetry R...
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- 100% Daily pay
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay:
- Referral Bonus(es)
- Daily Pay Options
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit, Live Check, or Pay Card
- 24 Hour support from seasoned RN’s to help with clinical issues
- 24 Hour Employee support from the AHS Staff
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Affordable Health Insurance and Dental Benefits
- Travel stipend included if necessary
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
* Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
* Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. title:nurse, registered
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance