Reporting to the Vice President, Sales, the Relationship Mgr & Sales Executive for Inclusion, is responsible for providing strategic direction to inform HPHCs Marketplace Inclusion Initiative. In this highly visible role, The Relationship Mgr & Sales Executive is responsible for supporting the Sales Departments continued commitment to innovation and diversification and for selling HPHC to new employer groups in diverse business communities. The Relationship Mgr & Sales Executive is responsible for building and maintaining relationships within targeted business communities and recommending the most effective opportunities for promoting and marketing HPHCs brand, products and services. Opportunities would include membership in professional and social organizations, sponsorships, and events all geared to furthering HPHCs favorability and penetration into the identified markets. The Relationship Manager & Sales Executive will be the primary contact between HPHC and the identified business communities and will be accountable for achieving HPHCs account and membership goals in these business communities. The Relationship Mgr & Sales Executive will work closely with Sales, Marketing and the Center for Inclusion Initiatives on segment specific Business Plans to ultimately increase HPHCs presence and account and member penetration in these identified markets.
- In coordination with the Center for Inclusion Initiatives,Sales and Marketing senior leadership, develops specific segment business plan and annual sales and marketing plans and goals.
- Identifies, develops and implements new and existing programs to promote HPHCs brand, product and services to the targeted business communities, initially the Asian Business Community,specifically in order to cultivate new leads. Develops and maintains an active prospect process through collaboration with internal Depts and broker support.
- Works with Product Strategy and Innovation and the product managers to develop, design and promote new and existing products, program and services to meet specific needs of the identified markets.
- Evaluates and recommends sponsorship requests through in-depth guideline, evaluation and recommendation process.
- Actively participates in affiliated organizations, attends meetings, and sponsorship events. Prepares and delivers presentations. Accountable for appropriate level of entertaining customers, Brokers, prospects and influencers and monitoring expenses.
- Represents HPHC in multiple external and internal venues, may speak on behalf of the organization at events.
- Coordinates and plans agendas for senior management participation and provides onsite support and guidance.
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of HPHC, products, benefits, systems, health care industry, legislation, etc. through ongoing training.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
5 years progressive experience with at least 3-5 years exp. in sales, account management or relationship management experience.
Proven success working with & engaging diverse business communities and demonstrated member or participant in segment specific organizations in the identified business communities.
Demonstrated sales/relationship skills.
Proven experience developing & implementing successful segment business plans and/or annual sales and marketing plans and goals.
Ability to successfully work at all levels of the organization.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized, persistent, takes initiative, creativity in problem solving.
Fluency in a Chinese language preferred, Business Software, Oracle
We are committed to diversity, inclusion and a discrimination-free workplace. We hire, train and promote employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.