Get new similar jobs by email for
Rep - Customer Systems Support...
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A+ Certification, Net+ and Security + certification a plus. Company-standard issue hardware certification and former healthcare, pharmacy or hospital experience a plus. Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience; experience in a customer service environment and supporting PCs in a LAN environment a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Knowledge of operating systems related to personal computer systems and peripherals, handheld technologies, RF and wired networking technologies, telephone systems, network servers and internal wiring
2. Strong computer skills in order to effectively diagnose mixed environment systems conflicts
3. Strong understanding of current technologies in area of expertise
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
5. Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
6. Excellent teamwork
7. Good interpersonal skills
8. Strong analytical skills; attention to detail
9. Self-discipline for performing quality work; self starter
10. Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines; good time management skills
11. Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills to sustain successful customer relationships
12. Coordinates customer resolution with Customer CARE, Corporate IT (EITS), EDI, ABTG and others, where necessary.