The essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Maintains good laboratory procedures and practices, and is compliant with ISO and QSR (GMP) requirements.
- Adhere to all Safety Procedures especially those involving Chemical Hygiene
- Ensure good housing keeping, and safe and organized working environment. .
- Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, and protocols and perform quantitative analyses.
- Design and implement experiments on a daily basis to steer the project towards completion
- Work independently on assigned R&D projects leading to new and improved products
- Conducts material synthesis, analysis, product formulation and application testing
- Completes experimental reviews, assess hazards and mitigates risks
- Designs experiments and communicates results
- Education: Master's Degree (MS) in Chemistry
Pay: Negotiable, Salary of $30,000 to $40,000