Get new similar jobs by email for
Research and Development Techn...
Become part of a growing team.
Collagen Matrix, Inc., located in Oakland, NJ, is a leader in the design and engineering of collagen and mineral-based extracellular matrices for tissue and organ repair and regeneration. The Company currently manufactures collagen and mineral-based finished medical devices in the areas of orthopedic-spine surgery, neurosurgery, oral surgery and wound care. We have an opportunity for a Research and Development Technician.
The overall function of this position is to support the development of new products and the improvement of existing products. Responsibilities include:
· Assist the design team in fabricating and evaluating new prototypes in accordance with design and development plans.
· Conduct research experiments and report results in accordance with good laboratory practices.
· Maintain the research laboratory including supplies and requisitions as needed.
· Qualify, maintain and calibrate R&D equipment in accordance with equipment schedules.
· Write and revise research and development protocols, procedures and report results.
· Maintain quality records of research experiments, including lab notebooks, logbooks, reports, etc.
This position requires a degree in the biological sciences as well as good verbal and written communication skills