Get new similar jobs by email for
Premium Accounting Technical S...
This position is with MAPFRE Insurance located in Webster, MA.
Completes back office work for the Enterprise Contact Center. Responsible for directly assisting agent and policyholder inquiries. Provides assistance and technical guidance as it relates to policy, billing inquiries, and status requests. Effectively relays information associated with company processes and procedures. Responds to inquiries through written correspondence and email. Provides high quality, professional, caring service by following established department procedures. Ensures services provided is within established quality and productivity metrics.
· Education: Associates Degree or Technical or specialized knowledge or equivalent, related experience.
· Experience:1 - 3 years or High School equivalent plus 3 - 5 years.
· Knowledge: Solid understanding of general and technical parts of the job. Working knowledge in field, able to work independently.
· Decision Making: Makes decisions within position standards, generally applying defined guidelines and procedures. However, some interpretation may be required in dealing with exceptions, such as choosing from two or more pre-defined alternative courses of action.
· Supervision Received: Works under general supervision for routine work. Detailed or specific instructions may be given for new activities or assignments.
· Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. May participate in training less experienced staff.
· Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies knowledge to help solve moderately complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
· Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information on matters which may be sensitive and or complex to interpret.
Strong PC navigation skills. Proven analytical skills. Basic PC skills with the ability to enter a minimum of 90 keystrokes per minute within accuracy standards as reflected in the SHL PreVisor System – alphanumeric data entry test required.
Average mathematical skills and aptitude required. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Promotes a customer centric approach through friendly, courteous, polite, and empathetic approach, while being a creative, innovative, and resourceful, with an enthusiastic approach demonstrating pride in the job and company.
About MAPFRE Insurance:
We are a leading property and casualty insurer committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We are focused on attracting, developing, engaging and retaining quality employees to ensure mutual success. We offer competitive wages and benefits including: Health, Dental, Life, PTO, Holidays, 401(k), Profit Sharing, STD/LTD, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible work schedules and a Casual attire environment.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
We have earned a solid reputation as a "great place to work." Our employees have stated that we offer the following:
Competitive Total Compensation/Benefit Package
Financially Stable Company
Future Career Opportunities
Convenient Company Locations
Quality Management and Colleagues
Strong People Management Practices
Quality Senior Leadership Reputation
To view complete job descriptions and apply, please visit jobs.mapfreinsurance.com
To apply for this position, please click the "Apply" button below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer