Get new similar jobs by email for
Restaurant Assistant Manager (...
Large Japanese Chain Restaurant in Cupertino is in need of a bright Assistant Manager who shows great promise and outstanding leadership potential. Qualified candidate must be familiar with restaurant operations and administration. Schedule flexibility and some travel are required. Conversational Japanese skills are a plus but not required. Company offers great benefits!
Title: Restaurant Assistant Manager (Restaurant Chain)
Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $2500/month to start
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Business Hour: 40 hours per week, days and hours varies
Monday – Sunday
10:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
Great benefit: Medical/ Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance
Vacation/ Sick leave/ National Holiday/ 401K
· Hire, train, evaluate and schedule employees
· Ensure that customer service and food quality exceeds standards
· Cash handling and reporting statistics to Corporate
· Inventory Control – buy ingredients, beverages and paper products based on budget
· Back office duties – dealing with invoices, calculating employee hours and minor HR duties
· Conversational Japanese skills is a big plus, but not required
· Experience working in a Japanese restaurant is preferred
· Experience working as a supervisor or lead role in a restaurant is a BIG plus
· Great communication skills
· Flexible work schedule
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong Leadership skills
· Travel to monthly sales meetings at HQ location (Southern California) is required
Who we are:
TriCom Quest is a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd" is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.