Looking for a few good cooks to complete my Kitchen Team! Interviews Monday! Start the next day!
Hello, My name is Danny! I will be taking ownership of the Golden Eagle Family Diner on Sept 8th. I will need the following to fill out my kitchen staff.
Restaurant is presently serving American cuisine. First couple of months we will continue to serve this menu while creating the new menu, which will be focused on the BBQ concept. This will spotlight Ribs., rotisserie chicken, pulled ckn/pork, gourmet burgers, Salads, popular sides like grilled corn of the cob, Green bean casserole, and all the delicious comfort foods you would expect from a family BBQ. The plan is to be one of the best BBQ restaurants in Ohio that caters throughout the Montgomery area. Our Mission is simple: "Create the best experience possible for our guests"
Your basic qualifications are below, All applicants are welcome, but it would be helpful if I get some folks with BBQ experience, prepping, catering. Looking for people who love to cook and has a talent . Enjoys working with other people and wants to be a part of a team. I think what we do is important because we are providing our guests a great service and experience so we can feel good about we do. It is not just a job.
Serves meals by reviewing recipes; assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; maintaining equipment, inventory, and a sanitary kitchen.
* Plans meals by analyzing recipes; retrieving and ordering ingredients.
* Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste.
* Completes meal preparation by grilling, sautéing, roasting, frying, and broiling ingredients; verifying doneness and taste; assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
* Presents meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements using plates, dishes, bowls, and baskets.
* Controls costs by adhering to recipes; following preparation standards.
* Maintains a sanitary kitchen by adhering to state and local sanitation, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes; cleaning equipment.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive and cleaning maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Attendance, Confidentiality, Emotional Control, Flexibility, Handles Pressure