Manager in Training
Love Pizza??? So do we... and we're the best at making and serving the BEST Pizza, Oven Baked Subs, Wings, and Salads in a casual, fun environment. Just ask our employees and customers.
We believe in OUR MISSION: "To Promote Goodwill through Product and Service, Principle and People."
We live OUR PROMISE: "To Serve the BEST Pizza & Make Your Day a Little Better."
DONATOS MANAGERS are responsible for fulfilling the Donatos Mission and Promise each day with each customer.
DONATOS MANAGERS provide leadership, resources, training and coaching that enables store associates to achieve restaurant and personal goals.
A restaurant's success depends on fulfilling the Promise. Our managers are responsible for operating the restaurant according to Donatos high standards of prosperity, product quality, customer service, and store cleanliness.
The DONATOS MANAGER'S role is that of a coach and teacher, constantly seeking opportunities to motivate and develop other managers and associates towards operating as an efficient and well functioning team.
The DONATOS MANAGEMENT TEAM represents Donatos in the local community and is constantly seeking opportunities to build community relationships, sales and profit.
DONATOS is committed to recognizing the talents and job performance of all employees and values the contributions that come from people with different backgrounds and perspectives - Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply.
* Manages the people, product and equipment related to a specific area (zone) of the restaurant.
* Manages food and labor cost through effective training and coaching.
* Ensures staffing levels are optimal during all volume periods.
* Staffs restaurant with Associates that reflect the local community.
* Regularly facilitates reward and recognition programs for exemplary performance.
* Ensures Associates receive proper training and understand their role in fulfilling the Mission, Vision and Promise.
* Communicates performance standards and expectations, providing ongoing feedback on progress toward objectives and results.
* Makes appropriate use of performance development principles and tools.
* Performs all product-planning procedures.
* Assumes accountability for all P & L results.
* Delegates responsibility for achieving financial results among Management Team.
* Coaches team to ensure continuous performance improvement against expected results.
* Leads communication cycle by conducting Management and Associate team meetings.
* Facilitates and manages the implementation of change within the restaurant and district teams.
* Direct and coach performance standards for all workstations.
* Models performance standards for all workstations.
* Monitors sales volumes and adjusts projections accurately.
* Assumes leadership role for training and ensuring correct cash control procedures.
Models and enforces operating policies, such as, attendance, safety, uniform/grooming, etc.
* Knows, enforces and educates Restaurant Associates on all applicable labor laws.
* Assumes leadership role in educating and enforcing food safety procedures.
* Creates service atmosphere by treating Restaurant Associates as Customer.
* Ensures the team delivers Everyday Exceptional Service to every Customer.
* Assumes leadership role in resolving Customer complaints.
Background, Experience & Education:
* Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent
* 18 years of age or older
* Must have at least 2-3 years prior restaurant management experience
* Must have current drivers license with clean driving record
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be willing to submit to, and pass background check screening
Love Pizza? We want to hear from you!
DONATOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to having a diverse working environment. - Women & Minorities are encouraged to apply.
* - Must meet bonus eligibility requirements.
Dayton, OH 45439
Findlay, OH 45840
$25,000.00 - $35,000.00 /year
Full Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience:
2+ to 5 Years
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent