Get new similar jobs by email for
Tully’s Good Times has an immediate opportunity for Restaurant Managers.
· Assisting in any job functions asked by and for the General Manager.
· To monitor, through participatory management and leadership by example, the daily performance of all employees.
· To ensure Tully’s procedures are followed in accordance with the standards set.
· Personally visiting each and every guest table ensuring Tully’s standards.
· To ensure excellent food quality through proper receiving of goods, food rotation and kitchen line checks.
· To promote and maintain the morale, teamwork and camaraderie for the personality of the restaurant.
· To monitor and be held accountable for the training and development of employees for all departments.
· Training classes and meetings with all departments are conducted per policy.
· To effectively use all guest feedback i.e., comment cards and visit reports, as a training tool.
3. SANITATION AND MAINTENANCE:
· Must ensure that daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules are followed.
· Equipment, 86’ing and maintenance, reviewing necessary repairs with General Manager.
Minimum 2 years full service restaurant management. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Eye Care, 401K, Paid Vacations and Bonus opportunities.
We believe in providing delicious food and excellent service at a great value. Tully's is a sports-themed, casual dining restaurant. Each location boasts more than 70 TV's showing all the sports, all the time. If the game is on, you can watch it here.