Get new similar jobs by email for
The Restaurant Manager provides leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The Restaurant Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help to build sales and profits while maintaining operating standards.
· Manages the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
· Ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
· Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
· Involved in local store marketing efforts.
· Understands the Profit and Loss Statement and helps create action plans for opportunity areas.
· Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
· Minimum of 2 years restaurant or retail management experience, and experience managing a restaurant with a full bar is preferred
· High school diploma
· Ability to pass background check
· Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly
· Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
· Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends. Buffalo Wild Wings is a fast paced, high energy environment with amazing growth. To see for yourself, apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.