Get new similar jobs by email for
CULVER’S JOB DESCRIPTION
Leads management team by providing guidance, direction, and opportunity to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy. Responsible for the operational and financial success of restaurant.
1. Ensures financial, operational and consistent sales growth through effective recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring. Cultivates loyalty with team through rewards, recognition and communication.
2. Understands and utilizes labor and inventory management. Uses these tools to set restaurant goals to insure maximum profitability.
3. Develops and maintains a reputable relationship within the community, as a neighborhood Culver’s, through effective four walls marketing. Ensures team awareness and preparedness for all national or regional marketing campaigns as directed.
4. Maintains and supports risk management team in implementation of safety standards that apply to Culver’s hazard communication program and overall team and guest safety and health.
5. Evaluates management performance annually and supervises bi-annual team member performance appraisals to ensure a high performing team. Holds team accountable for their actions and behaviors through proper communication and documentation.
6. Understands and analyzes the daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
7. Performs and understands managerial functions with the POS system
8. Ultimately responsible for all cash handling and accountability.
9. Maintains and enforces restaurant policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal employment laws and food safety practices.
10.Provides timely and effective communication with team on business goals, marketing campaigns, new products, best practices and procedures by conducting regular meetings and providing postings and announcements.
11.Ensures and maintains preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment.
12.Completes any other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned.
Strong decision making skills with the ability to develop and sustain a high performing team. Ability to build relationships and foster a positive and friendly environment. Five years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Stands for long periods of time without sitting; Walks fast paced during shifts; Bends, reaches and stoops
· Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally; Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely