Get new similar jobs by email for
Better Burgers and Better People
Come join us at Fuddruckers!
Fuddruckers future is bright. We are searching for enthusiastic experienced Restaurant Managers to lead our talented teams. We are committed to our mission:
To deliver uncompromised quality and in-your-face freshness that inspires our guests to build their own world’s greatest burger experience.
As the original “build your own" Fuddruckers has been providing guests a quality product and an unforgettable experience for over 30 years. At Fuddruckers our guests can be as mild or wild as they would like because they are the burger artist.
Share in the Fuddruckers passion. Do away with those late night closes and 16 hour shifts. Spend more quality time with your family because we can offer you a healthy work life balance with a five day work week. We also offer a competitive benefits package that you are eligible to participate in within the first 30 days of your employment.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful at Fuddruckers and you are ready to stand up to the challenge of making the World’s Greatest even better apply today
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
· Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
· Assists GM in recruitment of hourly Team Members.
· Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly Team Members. Assists with hourly review process.
· Ensures development of hourly Team Members, including maintaining an environment that fosters associate motivation, development and training.
· Manages in compliance with Fuddruckers policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
· Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on SERs and Secret Shopper scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Assists in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
· Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Recommends local restaurant marketing programs to build sales and implements programs as directed by the GM.
· Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
· Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and associates.
· Special projects as directed by the General Manager.
· Any other duties deemed necessary.
· Activities include, but are not limited to, walking, standing, reaching, stooping, lifting (25 lbs. minimum), carrying, talking, and sitting.
· Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
· Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
· Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
· Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· 2+ years restaurant management experience preferred
Fuddruckers is committed to the provision of equal employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, veteran status or disability or any other protected characteristics.
Only those meeting minimum requirements will be contacted.
Some people are driven to create the world's fastest cars or the world's tallest buildings. Our calling is only slightly less glamorous but a whole lot tastier. We were born to create the World's Greatest Hamburgers®.
A mission of this magnitude requires an obsession with quality, and it all begins with Fuddruckers fresh, never frozen, 100% USDA All-American premium-cut beef. Choose from 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 lb patties and we'll always grill it to order, just the way you like it.