Get new similar jobs by email for
Restaurant Manager Opportunity
Cheeseburger in Paradise is the ultimate dining experience, complete with Live Music,
Awesome Food and Cool Cocktails. Come join the Cheeseburger in Paradise team!
If you have good people skills and enjoy working in a great environment, we're now hiring:
If you are interested in joining an exciting and lively restaurant concept & have
2+ years of current, full service restaurant management experience, apply now.
We offer a fun environment, competitive salaries, great benefits,
and the ability to advance based on your performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
· Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
· Assists GM in recruitment of hourly Team Members.
· Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly Team Members. Assists with hourly review process.
· Ensures development of hourly Team Members, including maintaining an environment that fosters associate motivation, development and training.
· Manages in compliance with Cheeseburger in Paradise policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
· Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on SERs and Secret Shopper scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Assists in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
· Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Recommends local restaurant marketing programs to build sales and implements programs as directed by the GM.
· Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
· Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and associates.
· Special projects as directed by the General Manager.
· Any other duties deemed necessary.
· Activities include, but are not limited to, walking, standing, reaching, stooping, lifting (25 lbs. minimum), carrying, talking, and sitting.
· Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
· Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
· Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
· Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality Team Members.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· 2+ years front of the house restaurant management experience preferred
CIP is committed to the provision of equal employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, veteran status or disability or any other protected characteristics.
We all need an occasional dose of Paradise. A laid back Beach Party where we can leave the stress of everyday life behind and enjoy an ice cold beverage or catch a ball game. A place where the food is awesome, the cocktails are hand crafted and you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind Kicked Back Vibe. Welcome, to Cheeseburger in Paradise.
We believe that the little details make a difference at our bar & grill, so we use only fresh chicken, seafood and 100% Braveheart Black Angus Beef. We combine the freshest high quality ingredients in all of our recipes, including our homemade salad dressings, sauces and seasonings. You'll experience the attention to detail and the concentration on quality in all of our dishes .