CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 32 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking Retail Compliance Checkers for Alcohol and Tobacco in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn $15.00 per hour at these part-time, temporary positions.
Control your own schedule, work weekends or any day during the week; work one day or three, the choice is yours! This is a reoccurring event equaling approximately 8 - 24 hours per month.
- As a compliance checker, you will check if clerks and servers are asking for ID's before serving alcohol or tobacco.
- Travel to designated sites and conduct a mock purchase of beer and cigarettes.
- Once clerk asks for ID's or fails to ask for ID's, decline the purchase.
- If the ID is requested, the employee receives a green card. If not, a red card is given. Ask for the Employee's Name.
- Leave store and report the results to the designated person at our client's company.
- MUST be between 21 - 25 years of age because you will be attempting to purchase age sensitive products such as alcohol and tobacco and you are testing the seller to see if they card you as required by law
- MUST have own transportation and have a valid driver's license
- MUST supply own gasoline for travel