Analyze current credit data to determine the risk involved in order to provide management with informed and well-defended recommendations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identify opportunities to increase customer acceptance and reduce default rates through advanced predictive modeling.
2. Develop credit scoring models of credit information to predict patterns and trends using statistical software.
3. Work closely with members of the Data Warehouse and Decision Support teams in order to facilitate the creation of accurate, meaningful, and intuitive reports.
4. Provide analytical expertise to support the various organizations products for ongoing and adhoc projects.
5. Staying informed about the legal, compliance, and market-risk related issues involved in the approval of credit.
1. Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field with 3 or more years of experience. Preferred Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field.
2. Experience with statistical modeling packages such as SAS, R or SPSS.
3. Proficient in using econometric or statistical modeling techniques (Linear/Logistic Regression, Two-Stage Models, Nested Logit, etc.) to draw conclusions from available data.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present conclusions and methodologies across a wide range of audiences.
5. Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
6. Experience in handling multiple concurrent projects.
7. Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable, customer strategies which will have a measurable impact on business.
8. Working experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre SQL, is preferred.
9. Experience in the financial service industry is preferred.
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) and/or a negligible amount of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Please send resumes to RiskManagement@checkintocash.com