Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Needed for Pediatric Private Duty Nursing.
Job Duties include:
- Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in a home setting
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs-Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
- Provide health education to patient and or caregiver
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the past 36 months as a Licensed Practical Nurse or LPN, Registered Nurse or RN
- Home health or private duty nursing experience preferred.
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross (certificate must be healthcare provider or healthcare professional).
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules